Do you serve food at Manantler Craft Brewery?
- No we do not currently sell food here, however you are more than welcome to bring food inside to eat or order delivery to the brewery.
What are your serving sizes?
- We can serve from tap 12oz and 5oz glasses. We also sell 22oz Bottles 650ml which are for take home.
Do you sell kegs?
Of Course! Come in or call about kegs.
Do you supply kegs for events?
Yes we do. If you want Manantler beer for your upcoming event please email email@example.com
Do you have any reoccurring beers?
- Yes check out out Signature Beers.
Where can I go for more information regarding the craft beer industry and changing liquor laws?
What are your hours of operation?
- Mon-Wed 4pm to 7pm | Thu- Sat 11am-11pm | Sun 1pm - 6pm.
Do you take back empties at Manantler?
- We do not take back empties, bottles we do have are donated to local charity bottle drives.
Where does the name Manantler come from?
- You'll have to come in to the brewery and ask us!
Where does your used grain go when you are done with it?
- We donate all of our spent grain to local farmers to feed pigs, chicken, and cows.